Home of The Shuttle...
Home The Cars The Humor Contact Me
My Good Humor Page - Top 10 Signs your Co-Worker is a Computer Hacker
10. Everyone who ticks him off gets a $26,000 phone bill.
9. He's won the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes-- three years running.
8. When asked for his phone number, he gives it in hexadecimal or octal.
7. Seems strangely calm whenever the office LAN goes down.
6. "Somehow" gets HBO on his PC at work.
295 times during the movie "The Net."
(Didn't we all?)
4. Massive 401k contribution made in half-cent increments.
3. His video dating profile lists "public-key encryption" among turn-ons.
2. Instead of the
"Welcome" voice on AOL,
you overhear, "Good Morning,
And the Number One sign your co-worker is a computer hacker...
1. You hear her murmur, "Let's see you use that VISA now, Professor I-Don't-Give-A's-In-Computer-Science!"
|Return to My Good Humor page|